How to create a long section report in IrriExpress
1. Create your mainline with a node
2. Right click on the mainline in the upper right hand window. Select 'Long Section'.
3. Select a node. Do not select the pump.
4. Type in a description
5. Decide the horizontal ratio. The larger the ratio, the taller the graph will be.
6. Place the graph next to your design.
7. Select all the text by right clicking on the text in the upper left hand menu and clicking 'Select All'.
8. Increase the selected text size in the object inspector.
9. View your Long Section Report.
Green line = ground
Blue line = pipe
Yellow line = pressure
Y-axis = Pressure in meters
X-axis = Distance